- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
US jobless claims increase for second straight week by 14,000 to 262,000
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 12, 2022 15:14 pm
The number of Americans who signed up for unemployment benefits rose last week to the highest level since November, though the US job market continues to show signs of strength.