- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Russia failed to repay foreign currency sovereign debt for the first time in 100 years, know what was the reason
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: June 27, 2022 13:13 pm
Russia could not repay its foreign currency sovereign debt for the first time in the last 100 years due to the Russia-Ukraine war. Earlier in 1917, Russia refused to repay its debts.