- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
New Langya Henipavirus hits China; 35 people infected—Check How Deadly It is?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 10, 2022 20:53 pm
China has detected a new zoonotic virus named Langya henipavirus, with potential to cause acute liver and kidney infection.