- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: World Social Media Day Special - Here's All You Need To Know
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: June 30, 2022 21:47 pm
Today is 'World Social Media Day' i.e this day is celebrated every year on 30 June across the world. The total number of social media users worldwide is more than 4.62 billion. It is increasing at the rate of 10% annually. YouTube has the largest number of users of social media in India. According to one figure, the number of YouTube users is close to 46.70 crore. The total number of users of YouTube worldwide is close to 1.86 billion. YouTubers earned Rs 6,800 crore in 2020. India has the highest number of 330 million Facebook users in the world. What are the advantages and disadvantages of social media? Watch this special report of Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda.