- US stock futures bounce ahead of US Fed; crude oil gains on Russia-Ukraine crisis - policy plan likely at 12:30 am IST
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations: What India Inc. wants from Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman in Union Budget 2022-23
- Republic Day 2022 Parade: Highlights - Amazing extravaganza of India's military might, rich culture and unity - Pics, videos and
- Dalal Street Voice: Government might be able to meet fiscal deficit, thanks to LIC IPO: Ricky Kirpalani of First Water Capital F
- Unlocking financial freedom this Republic Day: 5 Things to know before embarking on financial journey
Watch: LMC plays 'dhols' infront of defaulter's property to spread awareness to pay House Tax
Updated: July 3, 2019 13:42 pm
In a unique concept to spread awareness among people to pay House Tax, Lucknow Municipal Corporation (LMC) played 'dhols' in front of a defaulter's property. It was a first initiative, started by LMC in front of India Hotel in UP’s Lucknow. Its purpose is to recover the outstanding amount at the earliest from the defaulters. Lucknow Municipal Corporation hopes that after starting this new campaign, the defaulters will show interest in filling house tax at the earliest.