- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
TPG Growth to invest Rs 7,500 cr in Tata Motors EV business with its co-investor ADQ
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: October 13, 2021 14:24 pm
Tata Motors and TPG Rise Climate have signed an agreement under which TPG Rise Climate along with its co-investor ADQ will invest Rs 7,500 crore in a newly incorporated subsidiary of Tata Motors.