- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Nirmala Sitharaman made big announcments for Insurance Sector | FDI Limit increased from 49% to 74%
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: February 1, 2021 17:40 pm
Nirmala Sitharaman gave a big gift to the insurance sector in today's budget, which was demanded by the insurance sector. The FDI limit was raised from 49% to 74%. Foreign companies will be able to invest in India. Indian companies will be able to get new technology and competition will gradually increase.