- Global View: UltraTech, Tech Mahindra and Devyani International could give 10-14% return
- Buy, Sell or Hold: What should investors do with DLF, Welspun Corp and Bajaj Finance?
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 18: Day support zone on Nifty is 18,200-18,250 and Bank Nifty is 38,000-38,125
- Stocks in Focus on January 18: Tatva Chintan Pharma, Angel One, Tata Power, Cholamandalam Investment, PTC Industries and many mo
- PM Kisan 10th Installment: How eligible beneficiaries can include names in PM KISAN list? Check documents, process
Budget 2021: Exclusive discussion with CBIC and CBDT Chairman Ajit Kumar and Pramod Chandra Mody
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: February 3, 2021 00:06 am
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Chairman Mr Ajit Kumar and Central Board of Direct Taxes Chairman Mr Pramod Chandra Mody exclusively speak to Zee Business regarding the Union Budget 2021, presented by Nirmala Sitharaman, the Finance Minister of India, on Monday.