- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
One Piece Film Red release date in India announced?
One Piece Film Red release date in India: One Piece Film Red release is trending worldwide since its release in Japan earlier in August.
One Piece Film Red release date in India: One Piece Film: Red was released in Japan in the first week of August. The film since then is trending worldwide with fans including in India desperately waiting for its global release.
The film is likely to be released in the United States, Canada and a few other countries in late August. Indian fans too are eagerly waiting for the release of One Piece Film: Red. There is no official word yet on One Piece Film: Red release in India. But reports suggest that it could be released in India in October.
One Piece Film: Red is a Japanese anime fantasy action-adventure film. It is the 15th feature film of the One Piece film series.
It is directed by Gorō Taniguchi and Aya Komaki and produced by Toei Animation. The film stars Stars--Chô, Hiroaki Hirata, Shûichi Ikeda (voice). The highly anticipated One Piece Film: Red was premier in July and released in Japan in the first week of August.
One Piece Film: Red is touted to be revolving around a new female character named Uta.
The film had made an impressive No.1 debut with new records at the Japanese box office, according to a Tweet by One Piece in August.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.