- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Never Have I Ever season 3 released in India on this OTT platform
The show revolves around a first-generation Indian-American teenager who wants to improve her status at school, after a traumatic year, but friends, family, and feelings don't make it easy on her.
Never Have I Ever season 3 has been released in India on OTT. The latest season of the comedy-drama television series is streaming on Netflix. Season 1 and Season 2 are already streaming on the platform.
The 2020 released series gained popularity over time. Created by Mindy Kaling, the coming-of-age comedy stars Maitreyi Ramakrishnan with Poorna Jagannathan and Niecy Nash.
Season 3 of Never Have I Ever has a total of 10 episodes. The show revolves around a first-generation Indian-American teenager who wants to improve her status at school, after a traumatic year, but friends, family, and feelings don't make it easy on her.
The popularity of the show isn’t just limited. Netflix India on Friday tweeted, woke up early to get ready for school today! The bells are ringing and the gang is back. Never Have I Ever Season 3 is now streaming.
Woke up early to get ready for school today! The bells are ringing and the gang is back.
Never Have I Ever Season 3 is now streaming pic.twitter.com/cGL6q5drMY
— Netflix India (@NetflixIndia) August 12, 2022
Earlier this month, Maitreyi appeared as a guest on one of the most popular American late-night talk shows – ‘The tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon’. She was seen promoting the Netflix series ‘Never Have I Ever’ season 3.
The first episode of the show aired on April 27, 2020. The comedy drama since then has always kept viewers intact for more episodes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.