- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Ek Villian Returns box office collection: John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor starrer enter week 2, registers decent earnings
The movie, which was released on July 29, has registered decent earnings in its second weekend.
Ek Villian Returns box office collection: John Abraham and Arjun Kapoor-starrer Ek Villain Returns is in its second week at the box office. The movie, which was released on July 29, has registered decent earnings in its second weekend.
"#EkVillainReturns [Week 2] Fri 1.38 cr, Sat 2.01 cr, Sun 2.63 cr. Total: ₹ 38.94 cr. #India biz," film trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) August 8, 2022
Ek Villain Returns had collected Rs 24 crore in box office collections in its opening weekend, according to a PTI report. The movie had raised Rs 7.05 crore at the ticket window on the day of its release, followed by Rs 7.47 crore on day two and Rs 9.02 crore on day three, taking box office total to Rs 23.54 crore.
"The audience has spoken, there's no stopping the love for #EkVillainReturns at the box office, with a massive Rs 23.54 cr. Total weekend number," T-Series said in a media statement.
Ek Villain Returns is a sequel to Ek Villain which was released in 2014.
Directed by Mohit Suri and produced by Balaji Telefilms and T-Series, the action thriller also stars Disha Patani and Tara Sutaria. This movie is produced by Ekta Kapoor under her banner Balaji Telefilms and Bhushan Kumar's T-Series.
(Inputs from agency)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.