- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
WhatsApp Banned? here's how you can recover your suspended account
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: June 29, 2022 18:24 pm
Instant messaging application WhatsApp has recently informed that it has banned more than 2.2 million Indian accounts and has received 560 grievance reports. Previously, it had suspended over 30.27 lakh Indian accounts for not complying with its terms of service. According to App Annie, a mobile insight firm, over 95 per cent of WhatsApp’s monthly active users in India use the app every day, and almost all of its user base checks the app once a week. However, if users fail to comply with its ‘Terms of Service’, WhatsApp, clearly said that it will ban or suspend their accounts. here know How to recover suspended WhatsApp account.