- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Snapchat’s premium version in India at Rs 45 per month—Check Exclusive Features
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 11, 2022 18:48 pm
The subscribers in India will receive a Snapchat+ badge for their profile with a Star designation.