- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4: First Look, Hands-on | Zee Business Tech
Produced by Bharat Upadhyay Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 11, 2022 16:33 pm
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022: Samsung on Wednesday unveiled the fourth generation of foldable smartphones -- Galaxy Z Flip 4, and Galaxy Z Fold 4. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 has been launched at a price of $1,800 (around Rs 1,42,700). On the other hand, Galaxy Z Flip 4 has been launched at a price of $1,000 (around Rs 79,200).