- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
How Apple iPhone users can save passwords in Google Chrome
On iOS, you can set it up as your Autofill provider so Chrome can help you quickly and securely create, store and fill in your passwords into any website or app on your iOS device.
In good news for iPhones users around the globe, the US-based tech giant Google has added a feature on Chrome browser on iOS that will help users quickly and securely create, store and fill in their passwords into any website or app on their device.
The company also announced few other features for the iPhone and iPad users. Among the new tools, a feature extends protections from phishing, malware and other web-based threats to iOS. The company said it would soon roll out Chrome Actions on iOS to help users get more things done quickly from the Chrome address bar.
Google Password Manager is built into Chrome on your computer or Android phone. On iOS, you can set it up as your Autofill provider so Chrome can help you quickly and securely create, store and fill in your passwords into any website or app on your iOS device.
"When it comes to getting things done on your iPhone and iPad, there's no place like Chrome. With the Chrome iOS app, you can securely save your passwords so there's no need to keep guessing," said Nasim Sedaghat, Product Manager, Chrome in a blog post.
If the users turn on 'Enhanced Safe Browsing' on their iPhone or iPad, Chrome predicts and warns users proactively if web pages are dangerous by sending information about them to 'Google Safe Browsing' to be checked.
The 'Revamped' home screen feature makes it easier for users to discover new content or start a fresh search in Chrome for iOS when they have been away for a while, users will still be able to find all their recent tabs.
How to save your passwords to Chrome:
- Allow other apps to use passwords from Chrome
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Select Passwords.
- Follow the prompts to unlock your device.
- Select AutoFill Passwords.
- Turn on AutoFill Passwords.
- Select Chrome Chrome.
- To finish setting up, follow the on-screen instructions.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.