- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
Dell unveils new laptop for Indian market, price starts Rs 1.59 lakh
Bengalauru: With an aim to cater to Gen Z and millennials, leading PC and laptop maker Dell Technologies on Wednesday unveiled a new laptop -- XPS 13 Plus 9320 -- in India.
With a starting price of Rs 159,990, the newly-launched laptop will be available across offline and online stores from July 23.
"The XPS 13 Plus is our most powerful, modern, and stylish XPS device with premium experiences that accelerate creativity, success and pursuance of passion," Raj Kumar Rishi, Vice President and
General Manager, Consumer and Small Business, Dell Technologies - India, said in a statement.
The company said it has designed the 13-inch XPS laptop with a 12th Gen Intel Core 28W processor, which will allow users to do everything faster and fuel their creativity.
This is supported by larger fans that is said to provide 55 per cent better airflow without increasing noise or temperature.
And with Express Charge getting the laptop to about 80 per cent battery life in less than an hour, users can go the distance without disruptions, the company claimed.
The laptop has a four-sided InfinityEdge display with a UHD+ screen that offers up to 4K+ resolution. It also comes with 'EyeSafe' technology that reduces harmful blue light and maintains vivid colour.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.