- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Apple CEO Tim Cook wishes Happy Diwali; shares Indian photographer’s pictures
Apple registered a whopping 150 per cent growth (on-quarter) for iPhones in the July-September period (Q3) in India.
Diwali 2021: Apple CEO Tim Cook on Thursday took to micro-blogging site Twitter and extended his greetings to everyone around the world on the occasion of the festival of lights, Diwali by sharing pictures clicked by an Indian photographer.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Wishing a happy and safe Diwali to all those celebrating around the world. May the Festival of Lights fill your home with happiness and health. Stunning #ShotOniPhone13ProMax photos by @coffeekarma," Cook wrote from his Twitter account. He has also shared a photo clicked by Delhi-based travel photographer Gursimran Basra on the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Meanwhile, Riding on the stellar performance of iPhone 12 alongside the iPhone 11, Apple registered a whopping 150 per cent growth (on-quarter) for iPhones in the July-September period (Q3) in India, shipping over 1.53 million units in the country.
Apple iPads also logged a huge jump in growth, at 109 per cent (on-quarter), and nearly 0.24 million units were shipped in the same period in the country, as per insights from market research firm CyberMedia Research (CMR).
On the year-on-year (YoY) front, iPhones registered a 28 per cent growth while iPads grew by 47 per cent, indicating a growth in demand for large-screen devices meant for learning, work and entertainment amid the pandemic.
Also, Apple saw record shipments of AirPods in India in the third quarter (Q3), dominating the premium TWS (true wireless stereo) earbuds segment with a massive 63 per cent share.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.