- Stock Market Closing: Nifty Slips below 17,800, Sensex tanks 600 points; IT, Pharma drag most
- Top stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin picks two stocks – Chola Invest, Cummins | Know target price, stop-loss, and
- BJP Uttarakhand List 2022: Announced! Full 59 names, seats of candidates for assembly elections - All details here
- Bank of Maharashtra Q3FY22 net profit more than doubles to Rs 325 cr
- Bajaj Fisnerv Q3FY22 Results: Consolidated PAT slips 2.6% to Rs 1256 cr as; revenue up 10% on better demand situation
After Airtel and Vi, Reliance Jio tariff prices hiked: check new price, plans and complete details here
The announcement by Reliance Jio comes a few days after Vodafone Idea and Bharti Airtel announced a hike in their respective prepaid tariffs.
After Bharti Airtel and Vodafone-idea (Vi) hiked their tariff prices in India, another telecom giant Reliance Jio has announced to increase the price of its tariff plans by 21 percent. The company has also increased the prices of all its prepaid and data add-on plans.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The revised tariffs will come into effect from December 1, the telecom major said. The announcement by Reliance Jio comes a few days after Vodafone Idea and Bharti Airtel announced a hike in their respective prepaid tariffs.
Reliance Jio Rs 299 plan: The plan was previously available lower at Rs 249. Under this plan, users get 2GB daily data, unlimited voice calls, and 100 SMS per day for a validity period of 28 days, the BGR India reported. Also, the Reliance Jio Rs 533 plan, was previously priced at Rs 444, users get 2GB daily data, unlimited voice calls, 100 SMs daily for a validity period of 56 days.
Reliance Jio 719 prepaid plan was previously priced at Rs 599. Users get 2GB data daily, unlimited voice calls, 100 SMS per day for a validity period of 84 days. Reliance Jio Rs 2879 prepaid plan was previously priced at Rs 2399. The plan offers 2GB daily data, unlimited voice calls, 100SMS per data and all of it for a validity period of 365 days.
Earlier, Vodafone Idea had announced that it would raise tariffs for its prepaid users by around 20 per cent, which came into effect on Thursday. Meanwhile, Bharti Airtel had also raised the prepaid tariffs by around 20 per cent, which came into effect from last Friday.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.