- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Apple iPhone SE 3: Likely to launch in March 2022; check expected specs and other details here
The 2022 iPhone SE is expected to retain the design and 4.7-inch display of the current model.
Apple iPhone SE 3 launch date: Good news for iPhone lovers around the world! The US-based tech giant Apple is preparing to launch iPhone SE or iPhone SE 3 with support for 5G connectivity in March or April this year.
"According to Mark Gurman's Power On newsletter, Apple is expected to host its first major event of this year sometime in March or April, and similar to previous events, this one will also be conducted virtually, said GizmoChina," the news agency IANS reported.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
According to the report, the 2022 iPhone SE will reportedly launch in the first half of the year and feature 3GB memory, while the 2023 iPhone SE will feature more significant changes, including a larger display and 4GB memory.
Display analyst Ross Young previously said that Apple is working on a new 4.7-inch iPhone SE with 5G connectivity for launch in 2022, followed by a successor iPhone SE model with a 5.7-inch to 6.1-inch LCD display in 2024.
Young originally said that the larger iPhone SE model was scheduled for 2023 but was pushed back to 2024, however, Kuo said he believes that it is still on the cards for 2023. The 2022 iPhone SE is expected to retain the design and 4.7-inch display of the current model and add 5G connectivity, but it is not clear if it will contain either the A14 or A15 chip, the IANS noted.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.