- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Zero fee, no hidden charge on UPI payments to merchants! Encouraging MSMEs, small businesses to adopt digital payments
It is a big encouragement for MSMEs, small businesses to adopt digital payments!
It is a big encouragement for MSMEs, small businesses to adopt digital payments! Payment gateway, Paytm All-In-One PG has announced that it has continued to offer UPI and Rupay card payments services to merchants at Zero fees. The platform says it is not levying any hidden transaction charges or fees on merchants.
"This has helped in encouraging more merchant partners and customers to adopt digital transactions. No additional charges on UPI transactions also ensure that businesses have adequate liquidity for their expansion plans," Paytm said.
Paytm says its UPI empowers businesses with interoperability to make payments via UPI ID, UPI Apps, and UPI Linked Bank Accounts and customers also have the choice to pay via the UPI app or bank accounts linked to Paytm UPI on the merchant payments page.
"The innovative UPI feature from Paytm not only simplifies online payments for retail shops, service providers, or any other business but also enables merchants to authenticate and accept payments instantly. Also, it empowers the merchants to provide a better payment experience to users while making UPI payments. Paytm’s UPI solutions work well on different platforms including Android, iOS, mobile web, and the web," Paytm added.
Paytm All-In-One Payment Gateway: Top things to know
- Paytm All-in-One Payment Gateway can be integrated into any website or mobile application that sells a product or service as well as a point of sale in a retail store.
-Home-based businesses that may not have a website or app, can use the same functionality on Paytm Payment Links that enable instant payments to customers, employees & vendors, without collecting their bank details.
-By integrating the services a merchant can start accepting online payments and expanding the digital reach of their business. It ensures quick integration of the payment solutions, eliminates redirection, and enhances brand visibility with a custom user interface and logo.
-The service is based on anti-fraud technology to ensure secure payments.
- It also offers several innovative services, such as Payouts & Recurring payments, OTP less card payments, instant refunds, and pre-authorization flow that addresses the needs of both B2B and B2C companies.
Commenting on the development, Paytm spokesperson said, "We believe that the decision of designating RuPay debit cards and the UPI as prescribed electronic modes of payments, against which banks and service providers cannot impose any charges will help in more adoption of digital payments. We will continue to follow all guidelines set by the authorities and help in the growth of online transactions. With Paytm Payment Gateway, we are empowering businesses to easily able to digitise their business operations, without any investment in technology or backend infrastructure. Our services are providing the much-needed digitization support to businesses to improve their efficiency & supporting them to join the Digital India mission."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.