- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Money Guru: Where To Invest Lumpsum? Should You Go For SIP Or Pay EMI? Expert Decodes The Right Solution
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: June 29, 2022 23:09 pm
Banks made home loans expensive. The effect of increase in interest rate can be reduced by pre-payment. You can cut down on EMIs by making higher prepayments. In between, one can pre-payment in lump sum. The prepayment amount is deducted from the loan principal. Do not take too many loans. Pay EMI on time. Do not use credit cards excessively. Pay your credit card bills on time. Take loan only when you need: Hemant Rustagi, CEO of WiseInvest Pvt Ltd. Watch Money Guru.