- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Money Guru: Should You Buy Flat, House With Home Loan Or Avoid Paying EMIs?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 5, 2022 21:17 pm
The EMI of the house should not exceed 50% of the income. Homes can also be bought for investment purposes. Keep the amount for the house only up to 50% of the portfolio. Home loans are available from banks, financial institutions. EMI increases due to increase in home loan rates. You can buy a home by taking a home loan: Feroze Azeez, Deputy CEO, Anand Rathi Wealth Ltd