- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Money Guru: How To Use Credit Cards Wisely To Avoid Debt? Expert Suggest Tips, Watch This Video
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 1, 2022 21:05 pm
Credit cards are commonly referred to as 'plastic money'. Credit score can be improved with proper use. You can earn returns by using the free credit period. Use credit card only when necessary. Pay bills on time. Make sure to check the card statement every month. Understand the terms and conditions carefully before use: Pankaj Mathpal, MD of Optima Money Managers.