- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Money Guru: How To Take Care Of Your CIBIL Score For Better Financial Planning? Watch This Video For Details
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: June 30, 2022 22:41 pm
Credit score tells your credit history. CIBIL Score is your credit score. If the CIBIL score is less then there will be problem. CIBIL decides the credit score. Keep credit card due balance low. Pay EMIs on time. Avoid taking excessive unsecured loans. Do not apply too much to get a loan. Banks check the CIBIL report on the loan application. The report is prepared on the basis of loan, credit card payment. Banks take decision on loan approval/rejection from CIBIL report: Vikas Puri, West Zone Head of Complete Circle Consultant. Watch Money Guru for more details.