- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Money Guru: How To Plan For Children's Education? How To Get Regular Income After Retirement? Expert Decodes | India@75
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 10, 2022 21:16 pm
The impact of inflation is related to every aspect of life. Whether you talk about everyday expenses or expenses on children's education. Experts believe that in such a situation, a person should think about the expenses of his children's education and how the income will be after retirement, and should plan for it. Apart from this, if you are looking for a powerful way to save tax on investments, then watch this video to understand from Optima Money MD, Pankaj Mathpal and Tax Expert, Ruchika Bhagat.