- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Money Guru: Curb Downside Risk Amid Market Correction With Dividend Yield Funds
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 4, 2022 20:57 pm
Dividend Yield Funds carry low risk. This fund is better for new investors. It is a good source of regular income. Dividends are paid by bigger companies. Government companies also give dividend. Companies make dividend payments from time to time. The fund must have 65% investment in equities. These funds are less affected by market downturns: Mohit Gang, Co-Founder and CEO of Moneyfront.