- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- Bajaj Finance stock jumps 3% after quarterly update; what should investors do? Check brokerage views, target prices
- Stocks to buy: Sanjiv Bhasin picks Wipro, Tata Chemicals, Adani Ports, Coforge for gains today; Here's why
- LPG Price Hike: Domestic LPG cylinder price hiked by Rs 50; Check new rates in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai
- Government notifies procedural changes in GST rules - details here
Money Guru: Beware of Cyber Fraud! What are the things to keep in mind while taking a Cyber Insurance Plan?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: May 17, 2022 21:45 pm
Cyber fraud is increasing in the country. Today it has become a big challenge to save hard earned money from fraudsters. Most of us do financial transactions not only from our computers and smartphones, but also from office computers and public Wi-Fi. Accessing personal information from different devices exposes us to a variety of risks. Cyber insurance plan covers us against online frauds in all internet connected gadgets. These are being offered by general insurance companies. How to avoid Digital Fraud? What are the benefits of taking Cyber Insurance? What are the things to keep in mind while taking a Cyber Insurance Plan? Watch Money Guru for more details.