- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Credit Card: Credit card spend crosses ₹1.13 lakh crore in May, RBI data
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: June 29, 2022 19:09 pm
Credit card spends have climbed fast and hit a record high in May. The amount of money customers spending online through credit card was also quite high. Data released by the Reserve Bank Of India shows card spending in May reached ₹1,14,000 crore.