- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Personal Loan Calculator
Personal Loan Calculator: Checkout Zee Business personal loan EMI calculator to calculate your monthly installments to be paid towards your personal loan. Plan your personal loan emi online using free loan calculator, Loan EMI Calculator. This is a personal loan calculator to calculate personal loan EMI on a monthly basis. You can use this free personal loan EMI calculator to figure out your monthly EMI on your personal loan.
A personal loan is one that an individual can opt for in case a loan for that specific need is not already listed as one of the loan options by a bank. For example, banks usually offer home loan, car loan, bike loan, education loan, wedding loan and business loans.
Loans for all other purposes, like a vacation, etc can be financed by opting for a personal loan. The interest rates charged by banks for a personal loan are usually higher than interest rates for all other kinds of loans. This is because a personal loan is unsecured loan and isn't guaranteed by a collateral as is the case with other loans. A personal loan is an all purpose loan and is given with minimum documentation. The maximum time limit for a personal loan is around 60 months or 5 years.
Powered by Wishfin.com