- US stock futures bounce ahead of US Fed; crude oil gains on Russia-Ukraine crisis - policy plan likely at 12:30 am IST
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations: What India Inc. wants from Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman in Union Budget 2022-23
- Republic Day 2022 Parade: Highlights - Amazing extravaganza of India's military might, rich culture and unity - Pics, videos and
- Dalal Street Voice: Government might be able to meet fiscal deficit, thanks to LIC IPO: Ricky Kirpalani of First Water Capital F
- Unlocking financial freedom this Republic Day: 5 Things to know before embarking on financial journey
SBI UPI Fund transfer failure: What to do if amount is debited from account on YONO Lite app
SBI UPI Fund Transfer Failure: While using a State Bank of India (SBI) UPI digital payment mode is quick and easy, you must also know the limit per transaction and also daily limit before initiating a transaction. The largest state lender offers UPI services through its SBI YONO Lite app. There is a limit of Rs 10,000 per transaction and Rs 25,000 daily limit through SBI YONO LITE App, the bank website says
SBI UPI Fund Transfer Failure: While using a State Bank of India (SBI) UPI digital payment mode is quick and easy, you must also know the limit per transaction and also daily limit before initiating a transaction. The largest state lender offers UPI services through its SBI YONO Lite app. There is a limit of Rs 10,000 per transaction and Rs 25,000 daily limit through SBI YONO LITE App, the bank website says.
User of this service must also know what to do if the SBI UPI Fund transfer failure happens due to some reason.
1) If your account is debited but the transaction does not go through, UPI provides for real-time reversals for technical declines and amount would be transferred back to the payer account immediately, the bank claims. In case if the amount is not reversed, you can raise a dispute through SBI YONO LITE app itself.
2) You cannot stop a payment request for funds transferred through UPI functionality of Yono Lite SBI App once the payment is initiated.
3) You can raise grievance by going to ‘Payment History’ option and select a particular transaction and ‘raise dispute’. You can also check the status in “Dispute Status” module available under UPI functionality in SBI Personal App.
4) Presently, no charges are levied. Any change in this matter will be communicated separately, the bank website says.
Want to track your SBI UPI Fund transfer status? Do this!
1) Login to Yono Lite SBI App
2) Navigate to UPI >> UPI Payment History
There are other ways to transfer funds through the Yono Lite SBI UPI app.
The different channels for transferring funds using Yono Lite SBI UPI functionality are:
1) Transfer through Virtual Payment Address (VPA)
2) Account Number + IFSC
3) Through Aadhaar Number
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The advantage of this app is that the customer need not register the beneficiary in order to transfer funds. In case of sending money using beneficiary’s Virtual ID, the beneficiary should mandatorily be registered with UPI but in case of payment through Account number +IFSC or Aadhaar number the beneficiary need not be registered for UPI.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.