SBI, ICICI Prudential and HDFC best performing mutual funds in one year—Check returns
There are some of the best performing mutual funds belong to SBI, ICICI Prudential, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra.
There are some of the best performing mutual funds belong to SBI, ICICI Prudential, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra. Many of these funds have returned over 100% profit in just one year. These funds are primarily invested in equities and given the recent rally in the stock market, the handsome returns generated by these funds should not come as a surprise to anyone. Here we will look into the top return-yielding funds from SBI, ICICI Prudential, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra mutual funds.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
1. SBI Mutual Fund: This fund boasts of whooping 6,10,040 crore of Asset under Management as on quarter ended September 20,2021, as per Stock Edge, an app to analyse NSE and BSE data. Currently, SBI Mutual Fund has over 138 schemes. With a return of 103.6% in one year as on October 27, 2021, SBI LT Advantage-Fund IV-Reg (G) is the most successful mutual fund from SBI. This fund has 91.2% exposure in domestic equities, 4.7% in cash and cash equivalents and net assets, 3.4% in rights and 0.7% in preference shares. Top 5 stocks where this fund has parked its money are—State Bank of India (8%), Rajaratan Global Wire Ltd (6.3%), Hatsun Agro Product Ltd (5.6%), HDFC Bank Ltd (4.8%) and Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Ltd (4.5%)
2. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund: Top performing fund of ICICI Pru is a commodity them fund—ICICI Prudential Commodities Fund (G). This fund has yielded whooping 130.5% return in one year as on October 27, 2021, showed latest update on Stock Edge. This is probably also the best performing fund across other mutual funds. It is 89.5% invested in stocks, 9 % in cash and cash equivalents and net assets and 1.5% in treasury bills. Three of top 5 stocks this fund has maximum exposure are from metal segment. It holds 9.2% amount in Hindalco, 6.9% in Tata Steel Ltd, 5.9% in Hindustan Oil Exploration Company Ltd, 5.8% in Ambuja Cements Ltd and 5.6% in Vedanta Ltd. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund is also only second after SBI Mutual Fund to have biggest AUM size of Rs4,67,542 crore AUM for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. It also runs 133 schemes presently.
3. HDFC Mutual Fund: With an AUM of 4,41,352 crore overall and 81 schemes as on September 2021, this is the third largest fund house in terms of the Asset Under Management. Currently, none of funds from this private fund house has crossed 100% return as per the available data. HDFC Small Cap Fund –Reg(G) is the fund that clocked the maximum return for this fund house. It generated 93.2% return for its investors in one year till October 27, 2021. It has 94.3% of its exposure in domestic stocks and remaining 5.7% in cash and cash equivalents and net assets. Firstsource Solutions (7%), Bajaj Electricals (5.5%), Sonata Software (5.1%), Persistent Systems (3.8%), PNC Infratech Ltd (3.4%) are top 5 shares where this fund has parked money.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.