- Global View: ICICI Bank, Bandhan Bank, Cipla and Container Corp could give 15-40% return in long term
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 24: Day support zone on Nifty 17,475-17,550 and Bank Nifty is 37,050-37,225
- Dalal Street Voice: Budget likely to remain pro-growth; IT, Cement among 7 themes that will dominate 2022: Hemang Jani
- Coronavirus Latest News: India logs 3,06,064 new infections; active COVID-19 cases highest in 241 days
- Investors lose Rs 9 lakh cr in a week! What should be your strategy going into Budget 2022 week?
Punjab National Bank Launches Special Diwali Offers on Retail Loans
To promote the government's efforts towards the adoption of electric/green vehicles, PNB has slashed the interest rate on e-vehicles and CNG vehicles to 6.65%, while it starts from 6.75% for other cars
As part of continued efforts to enhance customer service, Punjab National Bank (PNB) launched a range of deals and offers on its retail loans this festive season. With effect from November 8, 2021, the Bank to provide one of the lowest interest rates on Car Loans at 6.65% and further reduced Home Loan rates, which now start from 6.50%, making its banking service more attractive than ever before.
To promote the government's efforts towards the adoption of electric/green vehicles, PNB has slashed the interest rate on e-vehicles and CNG vehicles to 6.65%, while it starts from 6.75% for other cars.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
To meet the customers' demand during the ongoing festival season, the interest rate on Personal Loans is reduced by 5 basis points (bps) to 8.90%. Additionally, the limit on personal loans has been revised upwardly to Rs. 20.00 lakh with a repayment period of 72 months.
Further, PNB encourages customers to adopt digital banking channels by giving additional discounts of up to 5bps on Home Loan and 10 bps on Car Loan. The customers onboarding through various digital channels like Internet Banking, PNB One Mobile App, etc., can avail of this benefit, thereby enhancing their online banking experience.
This Diwali, PNB also offers a full waiver of service charges/processing fees on home, vehicle, personal, gold, and property loans. With the reduction in the interest rate and zero processing fee, funds are available at a very competitive rate on a range of retail loan products for PNB customers.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.