Pradhan Mantri Kisan 10th Installment beneficiary, status check on pmkisan.gov.in; Who are not eligible to get Rs 6,000 under PM KISAN scheme?
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government scheme with 100 per cent funding from the Central government.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan 10th Instalment status check news: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) scheme was launched with the view to supplement the earnings of small and medium categories farmers. This scheme coupled with the Digital India initiative has made it possible to reach the PM KISAN benefits to 12 crore farmers in the country.
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Rs 1 lakh 60 crore has been given to farmers so far. Out which Rs 1 lakh crore were transferred to small farmers during the pandemic period. More than 2 crore Kisan Credit Cards were issued during Corona period, most of them to small farmers. Such farmers will be benefitted by the agriculture infrastructure and connectivity infrastructure that is coming up in the country. Initiatives like Food Parks, Kisan Rails and Infrastructure Fund will help small farmers. In the year gone by, more than 6 thousand projects have been approved under the Infrastructure Fund.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government scheme with 100 per cent funding from the Central government. The scheme promises income support of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal installments to small and marginal farmer families, having combined land holding/ownership of up to 2 hectares.
The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. There are various exclusion categories for the scheme. Farmers can check their status on pm kisan online portal www-pmkisan-gov-in or via the mobile app. For any query, farmers can use this PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 011-24300606. Know the process to check the latest installment status details here;
Check 10th Instalment status
Step 1: Visit official site www.pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the farmer’s corner given on the homepage of the official website
Step 3: Click on the option beneficiary list
Step 4: Select your state, district/sub district, block and village details correctly
Step 5: Click on the option get report
Step 6: Click on the beneficiary list appears on the screen
Step 7: Check your name and confirm
Step 8: Return to the homepage of pmksny.
Step 9: Click on the beneficiary status button again
Step 10: Enter your Aadhaar card details, or mobile number, or your account number
Step 11: Click on the get date button
Step 12: The status of your installment payment would appear on the screen
Who are not eligible to get benefits under the scheme?
The following category of farmers are not eligible to get the benefits of the PM-Kisan Scheme
(a) All institutional landholders; and
(b) Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories: -
1. Former and present holders of constitutional posts
2. Former and present ministers, State Ministers and former and present Members of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, state Legislative Assemblies, State Legislative councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
3. All serving or retired officers and employees of Central and State Government Ministries, Offices, Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and attached offices, autonomous institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the local bodies (Excluding Multi-Tasking staff, Class lV, Group D employees
4. All super annulated, retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more, excluding multi-tasking staff, Class IV, Group D employees.
5. All persons who paid lncome Tax in last assessment year
6. Professionals like Doctors, Engineers' Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.