- Budget 2022: Fertiliser stocks on roll as government mulls to increase Rs 1.4 lakh crore subsidy; scrips gain up to 15%
- Delhivery gets Sebi's nod to raise Rs 7,460 crore via IPO
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Education sector seeks faculty upgradation programmes; subsidised access to laptops and 5G internet'
- realme 9i price in India starts at Rs 13,999: Check specs, availability, color options and more
- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
PNB announces these offers on home loans - Check details here
The Punjab National Bank (PNB) is giving attractive offers on home loans this festive season.
PNB Home Loan: The Punjab National Bank (PNB) is giving attractive offers on home loans this festive season. If you are planning to buy a home, you can check the PNB offers and related benefits. The bank customers can also login to the official website of PNB at pnbindia.in for any query and details.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The PNB has recently tweeted from its official Twitter handle about the various benefits associated with PNB home loans. The tweet said, "Happiness is complimentary with the PNB Home loan. Get attractive interest rates today. For more information, visit: tinyurl.com/y3pst8k4."
Happiness is complimentary with the PNB Home loan. Get attractive interest rates today.
— Punjab National Bank (@pnbindia) October 19, 2021
The various benefits that the PNB is offering with its home loan are as follows:
1) The PNB home loan is starting at 6.60 per cent rate of interest
2) There is also instant top-up facility available up to Rs 25 lakh for personal needs starting at 7.15 per cent
3) There is 100 per cent waiver of upfront processing fees and documentation charges
Now, the customers must be aware of the various categories of PNB housing loan. They are as follows:
1) Housing Finance Scheme For Public - Pnb Max-Saver
2) PNB Pride Housing Loan For Government Employees
3) Housing Loan For Public
4) Housing Loan For Public – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing For All
5) PNB Gen-Next Housing Finance Scheme For Public
In order to apply for PNB home loans online, the customers will have to login to the official website of PNB at pnbindia.in. Then they have to select the 'Loans' option, following which they have to select the ' Housing Loan' option.
Now, they can select the option of 'Apply Online for Housing Loan'. After that they will have to select the 'Hosing Loan New Application'. For the next step for OTP verification, the applicant need to enter the first name and mobile number and click on 'Generate OTP'.
For further details and in case of any query, the PNB customers can login to the official PNB website at pnbindia.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.