- LIVE: Republic Day 2022 Parade: Timing changed - know when, where and how to watch TV telecast, online streaming - Check latest
- Republic Day 2022: Check 73rd R-Day parade timings, when and where to watch LIVE and other details
- Top recognition of India's tech talent: Padma Bhushan for Satya Nadella and Sundar Pichai
- Republic Day: Top 5 ‘Made In India’ stocks that could give bumper returns on strong fundamentals
- Unlocking financial freedom this Republic Day: 5 Things to know before embarking on financial journey
PM KISAN 9th installment date, time 2021: CONFIRMED! Modi government has this GOOD NEWS for Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries – Status check online details at pmkisan.gov.in
The Govt launched the Central sector scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN), to provide financial assistance of up to Rs 6,000 annually to small and marginalised farmers across the country.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi updated news: The wait is over for the farmers, who are expecting their PM KISAN 9th instalment. There is good news for all the farmers which Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced today. PM Modi has informed that the government will release the next instalment of PM-KISAN funds under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 9th August 2021 at 11 AM.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government scheme with 100 per cent funding from the Government of India. Started on December 1, 2018, the scheme promises income support of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal instalments to small and marginal farmer families, having combined landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. There are various exclusion categories for the scheme.
The Central government paid another instalment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi on May 14, 2021, to support the farmers. About Rs 19,000 crore has been transferred directly to the bank accounts of farmers, the government on May 14 announced. It will directly benefit about 10 crore farmers.
This amount is proving to be of great use to these farmer families in these trying circumstances. So far, about Rs 1,35,000 crore have reached about 11 crore farmers of the country under this scheme. That is more than Rs 1,25,000 crore directly into the accounts of the farmers and without any middleman. Out of this, more than Rs 60,000 crore have been transferred to the farmers’ accounts in the Corona period alone.
The transfer of the amount to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries can take a few days’ time and ensure this farmer can check the PM-KSNY instalment, status, list, etc.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) scheme was launched with the view to supplement the earnings of small and medium categories farmers. This scheme coupled with the Digital India initiative has made it possible to reach the PM KISAN benefits to 12 crore farmers in the country.
Farmers, who have received the eight instalments, don’t have to apply for the 9th instalment. They will receive the 9th instalment in due time directly on their bank accounts. However, farmers, who haven’t got eighth or other instalments, should check their status on pm kisan online portal www-pmkisan-gov-in or via the mobile app. As of now, the government has mentioned August 2021 for the 9th instalment. Know the process to check the latest instalment details here;
Step-by-step guide to check the latest instalment details
1. Visit official site www.pmkisan.gov.in
2. Click on farmer’s corner given on the homepage of the official website
3. Click on the option beneficiary list
4. Select your state, district/sub district, block and village details correctly
5. Click on the option get report
6. Click on the beneficiary list appears on the screen
7. Check your name and confirm
8. Return to the homepage of pmksny.
9. Click on the beneficiary status button again
10. Enter your Aadhaar card details, or mobile number, or your account number
11. Click on get date button
12. The status of your instalment payment would appear on the screen
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.