- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Petrol, diesel prices remain unchanged on November 30: know fuel prices in your city
The petrol and diesel prices remained unchanged on November 30. On November 3, 2021, the Finance Ministry announced Rs 5 reduction in the excise duty of petrol and a cut of Rs 10 in the excise duty of diesel.
Petrol and Diesel Price: The petrol and diesel prices remained unchanged on November 30. On November 3, 2021, the Finance Ministry announced Rs 5 reduction in the excise duty of petrol and a cut of Rs 10 in the excise duty of diesel.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
This development came when fuel prices were at an all-time high in the country. Since then, the auto fuel prices have remained stable in the country.
Following the announcement by the central government, several other states and union territories have also reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) on petrol and diesel prices. According to an IANS report, the government had revised excise duty on petrol and diesel sharply in March and again in May 2020 to mobilise additional resources for the COVID relief measures.
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, the prices of petrol and diesel in the national capital is Rs 103.97 per litre and Rs 86.67 per litre, respectively.
In Mumbai, petrol is priced at Rs 109.98 per litre and diesel at Rs 94.14 per litre.
According to the official website of fuel retailer Indian Oil, prices of petrol and diesel are as follows:
1) Delhi: Petrol - Rs 103.97 per litre, Diesel: Rs 86.67 per litre
2) Mumbai: Petrol - Rs 109.98 per litre, Diesel: Rs 94.14 per litre
3) Kolkata: Petrol - Rs 104.67 per litre, Diesel: Rs 89.79 per litre
4) Chennai: Petrol - Rs 101.40 per litre, Diesel: Rs 91.43 per litre
If you are planning to fill your tank and want to know the current prices before stepping out of your homes, you can do it easily by doing this. You can check Petrol and Diesel price by sending SMS to 92249 92249. SMS "RSP <space>Dealer Code of Petrol Pump”. You can find the dealer code from IOCL website.
Use the following details to find fuel prices in your city -
New Delhi – SMS Text - RSP 102072
Mumbai – SMS Text - RSP 108412
Faridabad – SMS Text – RSP 102287
Noida – SMS Text – RSP 155444
Kolkata – SMS Text – RSP 119941
Chennai – SMS Text – RSP 133593
Ghaziabad - SMS Text – RSP 154410
Gurgaon - SMS Text – RSP 102082
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.