- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
e-Aadhaar Download Online: Don't forget to do this, if you download e-Aadhaar from public computer
The Aadhaar users must pay attention as there is some important information. This information is particularly important if one downloads e-Aadhaar from a public computer.
e-Aadhaar Download Online: The Aadhaar users must pay attention as there is some important information. This information is particularly important if one downloads e-Aadhaar from a public computer.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
"Download your #Aadhaar only from the official UIDAI portal: eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar If you have used a public computer to download, don't forget to delete the downloaded file. #Aadhaar #UIDAI," Aadhaar recently tweeted from its official Twitter handle.
Download your #Aadhaar only from the official UIDAI portal: https://t.co/VRUcEKzuFN If you have used a public computer to download, don't forget to delete the downloaded file.#Aadhaar #UIDAI pic.twitter.com/LfbAjAIIT4
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) January 17, 2022
At present, the Aadhaar is one of the most important documents at one's possession to prove one's identity. The Aadhaar is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to the resident of India for free of cost. An individual must also note that as per Aadhaar Act, e-Aadhaar is equally valid like Physical Copy of Aadhaar for all purposes.
The e-Aadhaar can be downloaded in two ways. They are as follows:
1) By Using Enrollment Number- In this case, an individual can download e-Aadhaar using 28-digit enrolment number along with full name and PIN code. In this download process, an OTP is received on registered mobile number. An individual can also use TOTP to download e-Aadhaar instead of OTP. TOTP can generated using mAadhaar mobile application.
2) By Using Aadhaar Number - An individual can download e-Aadhaar by using 12 digits Aadhaar number along with full name and PIN code. In this download process OTP is received on registered mobile number. The user can also use TOTP to download e-Aadhaar instead of OTP. TOTP can generated using mAadhaar mobile Application.
An Aadhaar user can also download the e-Aadhaar from the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
Now, one must keep this in mind that to avoid any kind of problems, one must delete the downloaded file if one downloads e-Aadhaar from public computers.
For more details, one can login to the UIDAI website at uidai.gov.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.