- US stock futures bounce ahead of US Fed; crude oil gains on Russia-Ukraine crisis - policy plan likely at 12:30 am IST
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations: What India Inc. wants from Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman in Union Budget 2022-23
- Republic Day 2022 Parade: Highlights - Amazing extravaganza of India's military might, rich culture and unity - Pics, videos and
- Dalal Street Voice: Government might be able to meet fiscal deficit, thanks to LIC IPO: Ricky Kirpalani of First Water Capital F
- Unlocking financial freedom this Republic Day: 5 Things to know before embarking on financial journey
Do UPI transactions or payments? Big relief! NPCI shoots message to all! "Not to fall prey," warns against additional charges from January 1
For all those who do UPI transactions or payment, here comes a big relief! Many reports had been circulating that said additional charge will be levied on UPI transactions.
For all those who do UPI transactions or payment, here comes a big relief! Many reports had been circulating that said additional charge will be levied on UPI transactions. However, these reports about UPI payment additional charges are incorrect. With many customers worried, NPCI has sent a message to all concerned. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) said that the news about UPI transactions being charged from January 1, 2021 is incorrect and has requested everyone not to fall prey to such incorrect information. There will be no UPI transactions charges added for users.
The message added, "NPCI has urged all the customers to not believe in such stories and continue to perform uninterrupted and convenient UPI transactions."
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Earlier, it was reported that those who make UPI payment might be required to pay additional charges on transactions from Amazon Pay, Google Pay and Phone Pay. Such reports also said NPCI decided to impose additional charge on UPI Payment Service (UPI Payment) run by third party app providers from January 1. And that NPCI has imposed a 30 percent cap on third party apps starting the New year - January 1, 2021. However, none of these reports are correct. There is no charge being imposed on UPI payments by subscribers.
So, for all those who do UPI transactions or payment, this is really a big relief on Happy New Year day!
While, UPI transactions or payments will remain the way it was earlier, a number of other changes have happened that will change people's financial lives in 2021. Just today, LPG gas cylinder price got hiked.
Also Read: LPG gas cylinder price just got hiked - on first day of January 2021 ! Check new rate
Do keep abreast of the changes so that you do not lose out in any way.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.