- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
CPC News: Confirmed! Big pay commission salary hike from July 1 for these government employees
Pay Commission Salary Hike: It's a big good news of salary hike for the government employees of Punjab.
Pay Commission Salary Hike: It's a big good news of salary hike for the government employees of Punjab. The Captain Amarinder Singh-led government has confirmed that 6th Pay Commission will be implemented from July 1. The big announcement was made during the presentation of Punjab Budget 2021.
Punjab Finance Minister Manpreet Singh Badal on Monday presented the state budget with an outlay of Rs 1,68,015 crore for financial year 2021-22 in the state assembly.
Badal tabled the last budget of the Amarinder Singh-led government. The assembly elections are due early next year.
The government will waive Rs 1,186 crore of 1.13 lakh farmers and Rs 526 crore of landless farmers in the next phase, under crop loan waiver scheme in 2021-22, as per the budget speech.
Badal also announced to raise old age pension from Rs 750 per month to Rs 1,500 per month.
He also announced an increase in the amount under the Shagun scheme from Rs 21,000 to Rs 51,000.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.