- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
BHIM UPI: End of all payments, transactions related problems! UPI-Help is here - All you need to know
UPI-Help can resolve complaints online for person-to-person (P2P) transactions.
In a major developemnt, UPI-Help for Digital Payments has gone live on BHIM UPI. UPI-Help will help users register complaint online using their BHIM UPI APP for UPI transactions. Also, UPI-Help shall also resolve complaints online for person-to-person transactions.
UPI-Help has been launched in continuation to the RBI’s vision of having customer friendly and transparent dispute redressal mechanism. Now National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has gone live with ‘UPI-Help’ on BHIM UPI, a part of Digi-Help stack by NPCI.
As per NPCI, "The redressal mechanism will create a superior and hassle-free experience on issue resolution for BHIM UPI app users."
The UPI-Help will enable BHIM UPI users to use their app for the following:-
1. Check status for pending transactions
2. Raise complaint for transactions that have not been processed or money not credited to the beneficiary
3. Raise complaint for merchant transactions
UPI-Help can resolve complaints online for person-to-person (P2P) transactions. In addition to this, in case of pending transactions where user doesn’t take any action, the UPI-Help shall also proactively attempt to auto update the final status of the transactions on the app.
To start with, NPCI has gone live on the BHIM app for the customers of State Bank of India, AXIS Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank.
Customers of Paytm Payments Bank and TJSB Sahakari Bank shall also be able to get the advantage of UPI-Help soon.
Users of other banks participating in UPI will be able to enjoy the best of UPI-Help in the coming months.
"The RBI’s initiative of introducing transparent dispute redressal mechanism is paving the way to empower customers to confidently adopt digital payments and go cashless. The other banks are also gearing up to implement UPI-Help for creating strengthened digital payment ecosystem focussed towards customer protection," NPCI said in a statement.
"The UPI-Help system is an example of the convergence of technology and innovation for future-proofing customer grievance redressal mechanism. The UPI-Help going live on BHIM UPI will instil a sense of confidence and further encourage more users to get on-boarded into the digital payments ecosystem owing to the enhanced confidence for their UPI transactions," the statement added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.