- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Baroda BNP Paribas Mutual Fund mobilises Rs 1,400 cr from flexi-cap scheme NFO
The scheme -- Baroda BNP Paribas Flexi Cap Fund -- is an open-ended dynamic equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap companies
Baroda BNP Paribas Mutual Fund on Thursday said it has collected over Rs 1,400 crore from its flexi-cap scheme during the New Fund Offering (NFO) period.
The scheme -- Baroda BNP Paribas Flexi Cap Fund -- is an open-ended dynamic equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap companies.
NFO was opened from July 25 to August 8, the fund house said in a statement.
This is the first new fund offered by Baroda BNP Paribas Asset Management India after the merger of Baroda Asset Management India into BNP Paribas Asset Management India.
"Over 42,000 investors from more than 120 cities across India have posed their faith in our very first NFO after the merger...
"It is a reflection of not just the synergy and the immense potential offered by this combined entity, but also the trust and confidence shown by our investors and partners in our offerings," Suresh Soni, CEO of Baroda BNP Paribas Asset Management India, said .
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.