- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Calculator: Checkout Zee Business Car Loan EMI Calculator, Auto Loan Payment Calculator to plan your monthly installments. Plan your car loan emi online using free loan calculator, Loan EMI Calculator. This is a car loan calculator to calculate car loan EMI.
You can use this free car loan EMI calculator to figure out your monthly EMI on your car loan. A car loan is for borrowers who want to buy a car for their daily commute to work and other leisure like weekend trips and long drives. A car loan is usually offered for a new car but nowadays banks finance used cars as well. Although, the interest rates offered for a new or a used car loan are different with the latter generally attracting a higher interest rate. Banks can finance upto 90% of the total value of the car with the rest to be borne by the borrower. Apart from this 10% value of the car, a borrower has to fund other expenses like RTO taxes, insurance and other sundry expenses to buy a car from their own pocket.
A car loan can be repaid between 12 months to 84 months period. Unlike home loans, a car loan does not have a flexible interest rate option. Your interest rate will be fixed for the entire tenure of the loan and will depend on the prevailing interest rates as directed by Reserve Bank of India's repo rate.
Powered by Wishfin.com