- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Government to hold crucial meeting on edible oil price issue on Wednesday
The Central government will be a holding an important meeting on edible oil on Wednesday at 11 am. In the meeting, there will be respresentations from all edible oil producers and millers
The Central government will be a holding an important meeting on edible oil on Wednesday at 11 am. In the meeting, there will be respresentations from all edible oil producers and millers.
- A big meeting on edible oil at 11 am on Wednesday
- In the meeting, the government has invited all edible oil producers and millers.
- The government is likely to give direction on the MRP of edible oil.
- The government may also likley to pass on the benefits of the fall in prices in the international markets
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution has called on this meeting.
- The meeting will be chaired by F&PD Secretary Sudhanshu Pandey.
- The government is keenly keeping an eye on the prices of wheat and flour.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
- The government is constantly monitoring the prices of wheat and flour.
- The government could weigh on several options.
- The government is also monitoring export data.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.