- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Share Bazaar Live: Ethanol price up to ₹2.5/Litre
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: December 1, 2021 13:09 pm
This segment of Zee Business gives you an outlook on how the global market is expected to perform today. Also, know about major triggers that should matter for the market today and stocks that are likely to outperform.