- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
India 360: What should investors do after LIC's weak listing? Know the strategy of Anil Singhvi
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: May 18, 2022 00:13 am
Anil Singhvi's strategy for investors after weak listing: Retail closed below the policyholder's price. The issue price should be the stoploss for short term investors. Short term investor should exit when the cost goes below. A long term investor should stick to it. It is the 5th largest company in the country by market cap. New investors just wait some more time. Stop for new purchases. Short term investors exit. Long term investors must stay.