- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Flipkart Big Dussehra Sale 2022 announced: Check date, discounts, cashbacks, easy EMI options and more
- Stock Market next week: Geopolitical situation, US macro numbers, auto sales data among key triggers for holiday-shortened week
- FPIs turn net sellers again; withdraw Rs 7,600 cr from equities in September
- Suzlon Energy chairman Tulsi Tanti passes away at 64
Buy or Sell? What investors will do? Know what brokerages say
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 10, 2022 16:01 pm
On the back of corporate development, many stocks are looking appealing in the midst of the ups and downs in the market. Brokerage firms recently released their ratings for TCS, Titan, and Axis Bank and revised the target price for some stocks.