- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Oil India Share Price Today: Stock gains after quarterly results
In early trade, shares of OIL opened on a strong note at Rs 190 on BSE, then gained more ground to touch Rs 194.65, registering a jump of 3.56 percent over its previous close. The stock finally settled at Rs 190.40 apiece, higher by 1.30 percent, on BSE.
Shares of Oil India Ltd on Friday gained over 1 percent after the nation's second-largest state explorer reported strong June quarter results.
In early trade, shares of OIL opened on a strong note at Rs 190 on BSE, then gained more ground to touch Rs 194.65, registering a jump of 3.56 percent over its previous close.
The stock finally settled at Rs 190.40 apiece, higher by 1.30 percent, on BSE.
On the NSE, it rose 1.17 percent to settle at Rs 190.15 apiece.
The 30-share BSE Sensex benchmark climbed 130.18 points or 0.22 percent at 59,462.78 on Friday.
Oil India has reported a tripling of its net profit in the June quarter on record oil and gas price realisation.
Its net profit was Rs 1,555.46 crore, or Rs 14.34 per share, in April-June period compared to Rs 507.94 crore, or Rs 4.68 a share, in the same period a year back, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.