- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
IRCTC share record date 2022 for payment of 75% dividend fixed - All details
IRCTC Dividend Record Date: IRCTC share price will turn ex-dividend on August 18 ahead of its dividend record date for 75 per cent.
IRCTC Share Dividend 2022, IRCTC Record Date: Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has fixed the record date for the payment of the final dividend to its shareholders. According to a regulatory filing by the company, the record date for the IRCTC share dividend is August 19. It means that IRCTC will pay dividends to its investors who have IRCTC share(s) in their Demat account on August 19. A dividend is one of the corporate actions.
IRCTC has announced to pay a final dividend of Rs 1.50 per share for the financial year 2021-22. IRCTC share dividend translated into 75 per cent of the paid-up equity share capital of the company. The face value of IRCTC shares is Rs 2.
The dividend is subject to approval during the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The dividend, if approved at the AGM, will be paid within 30 days of declaration.
"The company has fixed Friday, August 19, 2022, as the ‘Record Date’ for determining entitlement of members to final dividend for the financial year ended March 31, 2022, if approved at the AGM," IRCTC said in a regulatory filing.
IRCTC was founded in 1999. It provides ticketing, catering, hospitality and tourism services for the Indian Railways.
IRCTC was listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in 2019. The Government of India continues to hold majority ownership.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.