- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
In chat with Anil Singhvi, Ashish Chauhan, BSE MD & CEO, says Budget 2021 is 'vision oriented'
In chat with Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi, cheering the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's Union Budget 2021 proposals, Ashish Chauhan, BSE MD & CEO said that this budget is different from the previous ones.
In chat with Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi, cheering the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's Union Budget 2021 proposals, Ashish Chauhan, BSE MD & CEO said that this budget is different from the previous ones. Budget 2021 has showed that the budgets in the future will be vision oriented as well.
Commenting on the Budget 2021 during the show, Chauhan said: "This budget is indeed unique and different. Many people were worried before the budget. Many experts thought government might bring COVID cess, wealth tax and many other small taxes. However, the budget proposed by Sitharaman is vision oriented and will do better in future. It's changing the old perspective."
WATCH FULL COVERAGE ON ZEE BUSINESS BELOW:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) February 1, 2021
"Rather than increasing small new different taxes this budget will resolve current tax issues. Overall, the budget 2021 is simple, Sitharaman didn't introduce any new taxes. The budget is very good for the stock market as well. The budget is so far encouraging for the stock market. I didn't see anything wrong in the budget especially for stock markets," he further said.
According to Chauhan, Indian stock spreading rapidly and has done brilliantly. The budget 2021 will bring good news for both government and the market in the future.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.