- Zee Business Exclusive: IL&FS to pay Rs 16,000 cr dues to SBI, PNB, Canara Bank, Indusind Bank; Anil Singhvi calls this a big de
- Axis Bank Q3FY22 Earnings: PAT up 224% YoY to Rs 3614 cr on strong deposit and loan growth; NII up 17%
- Budget 2022 Expectations: From access to laptops at schools, universities to support to EdTech startups - check budget wishlist
- Swiggy raises Rs 5,225 crore from Invesco; to advance core platform, grow quick commerce grocery service Instamart
HEADLINES TODAY – Q1FY22 results of Maruti, Nestle; Rolex Rings IPO opens today; Union Cabinet to meet – all details here!
The five-day rally of the US Markets was halted as Dow Futures fell 85 points after recovering 180 points. Meanwhile Nasdaq fell 180 points. The US Fed will also likely announce its decision on in interest rates later today.
The SGX Nifty was also trading positively and was up by 50 points to trade at 15775. Dow Futures were up 40 points while Nikkei was weaker by 200 points.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
In the commodity news, Silver slipped by Rs 1000 and was trading around Rs 66100 while Gold was trading around 47,500, closing flat on Tuesday. The Crude oil is trading around USD 75.
Indiusind Bank’s net profits doubled while Interglobe Aviation reported losses of Rs 3174 cr in this quarter. Meanwhile, Torrent Pharma and Granules India reported good results.
Maruti Suzuki and Nestle India Limited are among the Nifty companies that are scheduled to announce their results today. In the Futures & Options market the street will be keeping its eyes on the results of Mahanagar Gas, Coforge, United Breweries, Pfizer and SRS.
IPO UPdate– In the IPO segment, the public issue of Rolex Rings will open today. The company plans to raise Rs 731 cr through this. The price band is between Rs 880 and Rs 900. Zee Business Managing Editor will tell what to do with this issue.
The IPO of Glenmark Life Sciences was subscribed almost 3 times on the first on Tuesday. Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi advises investors to invest for long term.
The Union Cabinet will be meeting today at 1 pm. The markets will be keeping an eye on it.
Watch Zee Business Tweet Video Below:
#ZBizHeadlines | सुबह 7 बजे तक की तमाम बड़ी खबरें...
- आज आएंगे मारुति सुजुकी, नेस्ले, महानगर गैस, यूनाइटेड ब्रुवरीज, कोफोर्ज, फाइजर और SRF के नतीजे
- आज खुलेगा रोलेक्स रिंग्स का IPO pic.twitter.com/IgZ3U5Jqep
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) July 28, 2021
Share of Maruti Suzuki ended up 0.10 per cent on the NSE on Tuesday at Rs 7243.30 while those of Nestle India were up 0.5 per cent to close at Rs 18,200.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.